| || How is there even a question of what I'm going to build?
This article is currently under construction to meet Teen Titans Go! Wiki's standards.
|More about Beast Boy|
|Beast Boy main article|
|History of Beast Boy|
|Beast Boy's relationships|
|Beast Boy's animal transformations|
|Songs sung by Beast Boy|
|Beast Boy image gallery|
This page lists all of Beast Boy's animal transformations used in Teen Titans Go!.
- Pig: Uses the animal to consume a sandwich when Raven says the male Titans eat like animals.
- Mole: Used to dig to the location of the ingredient.
- Cat: Used to break his fall.
- Mouse: Used to avoid a punch from a Sandwich Guardian.
- Hummingbird: Used to avoid attacks from a Sandwich Guardian.
- Gorilla: Used to attack a Sandwich Guardian.
- Rabbit: Used to avoid attacks from a Sandwich Guardian.
- Crocodile: Used to bite a Sandwich Guardian's leg, but cracked all of his teeth.
- Squid: Used to blind a Sandwich Guardian with ink.
- Whale: Used to crush and destroy a Sandwich Guardian.
- Kangaroo: The animal is used to look in the pouch for any money to by the expensive video game Cyborg wants for his birthday; but unfortunately has no luck at searching.
- Octopus: The animal is used to triple the speed of making pies, and later used to launch pies at Cyborg.
- Dog: The animal is used to lick the dirty plates clean.
- Hippo: Used to burp in Cyborg's Face, then later used to gather and then shoot pies launched from Cyborg's cannons.
- Cat: While sleeping, Beast Boy was transformed as a cat.
- Mouse: Used to hide behind Cyborg.
- T-Rex: Used to chase and eat Cyborg in their game.
- Cat, Elephant, Rabbit, Beaver, Toucan: Used to test the clone.
- Turtle: Limbo.
- Giraffe, Mosquito, Snake: Used to harass Robin into giving him the fortune telling paper.
- Octopus: Used to pull in the Girl dummy.
- Dog: Used to retrieve a Scooby Snak.
- Cat: Used to play with the yarn.
- Dog: Used to play catch.
- Gorilla: Used to fight the Slime Monster.
- Cat: Used to run away from Cyborg.
- Velociraptor: Used to try to scare Robin.
- Owl: Used to regurgitate owl pellets into Cyborg's cereal.
- Cockroach: Used to prank Raven.
- Gorilla: Used to try to "King Kong" Starfire.
- Cheetah: Used to catch up with Starfire.
- Dog, Mouse: Used to search for Silkie.
- Mutant Moth Larva (Silkie): Used to demonstrate his plan to replace a lost Silkie.
- Dog: A visual pun for "Doggy Paddler"
- Gopher: Guess Robin's underminded group.
- Monkey: Vent out anger for Pizza Guy's late delivery.
- Horse: Offers to pay pizza with a pony ride.
- Gorilla: Refused to switch out and took over Robin's position of leader.
- Dog: Suppose to howl with Robin and Cyborg after saying "Boys Night Out", then howl again together in the elevator.
- Ox: After Beast Boy danced for their Boys Night Out, he pulled an ox of himself.
- Gorilla: Used to eat the "Crazy Fries".
- Horse: Thinking what to turn into to fight against Plasmus.
- Llama: Decided to use against the first fight against Plasmus.
- Mouse: Used to sneak back into Teen Titans HQ.
- Goldfish: Used to hide with Zan in a fish bowl and later used to chase after Zan in the plumbing system.
- Fly: Used to whisper sloth into Jayna's ear.
- Snail: Used to hi-five Zan.
- Pelican: Used to trap Zan in his beak when he tries to join the ocean.
- T-Rex: Used to devour Jinx.
- Mole Rat: Used while talking to Robin.
- Cat: Used while sleeping.
- Monkey, Hamster, Dog, Rabbit, Humming Bird, Pig, Mouse and Chicken: Shocked after Cyborg woke him up.
- Koala: Used to ride with Cyborg and blast themselves to the roof to ditch Starfire's offering to eat her food.
- Hyena: The Titans would fight an evil monster in the other dimension imagined by Robin.
- Monkey: Used to swing the disco ball in the Titans' flashback.
- Goat: Transforms into it to remind Cyborg he is a vegetarian and is given tofu meatballs.
- Horse: Was fed a carrot by Cyborg and as a sight gag for when Robin says horseplay amongst the Titans has risen significantly.
- Elephant: Enters the kitchen to ask the Titans for the plunger.
- Snake: Slithers up to Terra.
- Cat: Looks for Terra's camera.
- Bird: Flies back up to the tower and transfers the sensitive files to Terra's flash drive.
- Snake:When he eats the dodgeballs.
- Cat: Uses it to dance to music in the beginning and end of the episode.
- Gorilla: To peel bananas, which Cyborg filled with burgers.
- Giraffe: Replaces the body wash, shampoo, and soap as burritos.
- Hamster: To run in the hamster wheel.
- Dog: Uses to drink his water in the bowl.
- Gorilla: Uses to jump rope.
- Dove: Says a poem to Raven.
- Horse: Offers Raven a "romantic" pony ride.
- Snake: Uses it to enter Raven's room.
- T-Rex: Battles Starfire for the scratching post.
- Flying squirrel: To defeat Dr. Light.
- Cat: When reading The Return of the Invisible Man.
- Gorilla: During "My Book" when he says "I feel like a boss."
- Dog: Digs holes in the tower lawn when looking for a book.
- Sloth: Transformed into the animal to take up space on the couch and refuse to let Raven sit.
- Bird: In Cyborg's plan to obtain chili, he imagined Beast Boy transforming into a bird in order to baby bird feed him.
- Pterodactyl: After disembarking from the T-Plane, Beast Boy transformed into the dinosaur to soar to the Community Center of Jump City.
- Snake: Used to slither to the window of the community center and confirm that the couch is inside.
- Squid: Used during the Power Ball Shuffle where he squirts ink on See-More then latches onto him.
- Gorilla: Throws Cyborg's detached head during Thunder Alley Knockout.
- Horse: Kicks Jinx during the "Centaur Kick".
- Spider: To approach Raven to ask for help in creating power moves.
- Porcupine: To use in the power move, the Flaming Spiked Ball of Death.
- Triceratops: To use during the Ultimate Titans Power Move where he charges at Cyborg while Starfire rides him.
- Bull: Indoor Rodeo
- Toucan: Uses it to fly over the obstacle course.
- Gorilla: Uses to open the pickle jar.
- Bat: Used to explore the Batcave.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex: Used to fight against Batman's mechanical T-Rex.
- Dog: Used to catch the Ultimate Batarang as if it were a frisbee.
- Octopus: Used to combat against Gizmo, and accidentally crushes the Batmobile.
- Monkey: Used to perform a handshake with Robin and Cyborg.
- Bird: Used to sing the word bro into Cyborg's ear.
- Dog: Used to threaten that he would urinate on the floor again.
- Gorilla: Used to combat against Cyborg, Robin, and Dr. Light.
- Llama: Used to attack Dr. Light.
- Elephant: Used to attack Dr. Light.
- Whale: Used to attack Dr. Light.
- Cat: Used to play with yarn and later to dance and sing fa-la-la-la-la.
- Dog: Used to pull the Titans on a Cyborg sled.
- Cat: Attempted to sleep on top of a scratching box until trapped within a box.
- Cockroach: Robin explained how the other Titans sleep.
- Pig: Laying on the box when Cyborg enters his room.
- Squid: To mimic Raven's demonic form upon donning her cloak.
- Rabbit: Hopped to view Raven's legs up close.
- Elephant: Crushed Billy Numerous whilst doing battle.
- Pig: Eats his food noisily, angering Cyborg.
- Dog: Howls upon seeing Raven's exposed leg for the last time.
- Octopus: To help Cyborg in combat
- Gorilla: To remake the combat scene
- Wolf: To act like an evil menace with the other Titans excluding Starfire when they are about to eat pizza.
- Monkey: Fights with Cyborg
- Bunny: To let Mammoth hug him
- Bird: Perches on Terra's finger as he sings to her "By your side is where I'll be."
- Cat: Hops into Terra's arms upon her exit and sings Fade Away.
- Dog: Finds Terra breaking into a warehouse and later as a visual gag for the song's line, "When I walk, you walk with me."
- Snake: Sneak into the warehouse and open it for Terra.
- Carabao: Uses to battle against Mammoth.
- Rhino: To toss the vehicle up into the air.
- Pelican: Attempts to woo a girl pelican.
- Cat: Grips the roof after scared by a chicken.
- Tiger: Attack the mockingbirds.
- Gorilla: Attack the mockingbirds.
- Ostrich: Pecks at the book.
- Alligator: Bites the book.
- Dog: Uses beg to open book.
- Bird: Fly away to find Raven's spell book.
- Bird: Fly Cyborg out of a hole in the floor.
- Shark: Uses to bite brother Blood's leg in the battle.
- Mole: Uses to swim in gold coins.
- Pig: Transformed into one for the Pig Jig.
- Llama: Asking Robin while sitting on the couch with the Titans.
- Cheetah: Chace after Más y Menos.
- Lizard: Dancing in his dream.
- Eagle: Uses to battle against Mother Mae-Eye.
- Cat: To clean himself up.
- Turtle: To shield himself from being hit by the magic cards.
- Pig: Used to see if he can still turn into animals as a puppet.
- Goose: Used to see if he can still turn into animals as a puppet.
- Mouse: Used to see if he can still turn into animals as a puppet.
- Lion: Used to attack the Puppet Wizard during battle.
- Dog: To dig up the yard to find Starfire.
- Gorilla: During a battle with Cinderblock.
- Ostrich: To act manly, after getting his scar.
- Bear: After getting his new hand.
- Hummingbird: Used to pop Aqualad out of the bubble he was floating in.
- Tiger: Used to attack Aqualad in his fight over Raven.
- Octopus: Used to attack Aqualad in his fight over Raven.
- Shark: Used to attack Aqualad in his fight over Raven.
- Gorilla: Used to attack Aqualad in his fight over Raven.
- Bear: Used to attack Aqualad in his fight over Raven.
- Crocodile: Used to attack Aqualad in his fight over Raven.
- Ox: Combat the H.I.V.E. Five.
- Cat: To have a cat nap on the couch.
- Spider: Uses it to spy on Brother Blood
- Bat: Used to test the return of his animal abilities.
- Crocodile: Used to test the return of his animal abilities.
- Elephant: Used to test the return of his animal abilities.
- Bunny: After turning nature into a town.
- Bat: Used to test the return of his animal abilities.
- Chicken: Used to test the return of his animal abilities.
- Koala: Used to test the return of his animal abilities.
- Butterfly: Used to test the return of his animal abilities.
- Old Cat: To sleep on the couch.
- Old Fish: Passed away in the fish bowl.
- Cat: Groomed himself and slept on a pillow while Robin told his lengthy dare.
- Rhino: Help Robin, Starfire, and Raven push Cyborg into the bathroom.
- Elephant: To help Robin and Cyborg to pull Starfire away from the twin destroyers of Azarath's box.
- Cat: To sit behind the Titans riding a tandem bicycle.
- Octopus: To act that nothing has happended.
- Gorilla: To battle against Brother Blood after recovering the Titans' memory.
- Snake: To sit down on the couch.
- Ram: Used to knock Robin into a chasm near the Earth's core to avoid being inspired.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex: Attempted to consume The Perfect Sandwich.
- Cheetah: Uses to run fastly to Cinderblock.
- Gorilla: Uses to battle against Cinderblock, then again used to be free from the chains and lift the giant eggplant rock.
- Horse with bird wings: Attempted to turn into a Pegasus.
- Python: Used to crush Control Freak during battle.
- Elephant: Used to attack the Unicorns to stop them from playing their music.
- Pterodactyl: Used to attempt to fight the Gumdrop Goblin; unfortunately failing by being sent flying into the distance.
- Dog: To sniff around the bathroom to find out where's the right spot to pee.
- Cat: To hand Robin the "microphone".
- Dinosaur: To let Robin out of the bathroom.
- Chicken: To run away after the bathroom started to separate from the tower.
- Cat: Sleep in the living, then again used to play with his ball of yarn.
- Cockroach: Used to escape being crushed by Raven's meteor.
- Cheetah: Used to compete in a ten-lap race with Starfire.
- Turtle: Used to hide from the girls' cooties.
- (Insect): To fly up to the big carpet.
- Dog: Used to trace the smell to Cyborg's room and to chase a ball in a flashback.
- Gorilla: Used to destroy the H.I.V.E. Monster Truck's bazooka.
- Hummingbird: Used to fly back to his seat.
- Sloth: Uses it to eat when one of the Robins were feeding him.
- Dog: To demonstrate that whistles can be used to call dogs.
- Donkey: Uses to dance in a crazy way.
- Ostrich: Uses to dance with Cyborg in a crazy way.
- Snake: Uses to eat more food.
- Hippo: To jump in the hot tub.
- Cricket: To be Cyborg's guide, referencing Jiminy Cricket from Disney's Pinocchio.
- Ostrich: To show Cyborg he's also a bird after Cyborg says that the chick he found is amazing.
- Gorilla: To attack the stork.
- Dinosaur: Uses to fight against the H.I.V.E.
- Deer: Uses to ran away from Starfire from being tickled by her.
- Fish: Uses to breath underwater to help Raven to sabotage the relationshp of Aqualad and Terra.
- Gorilla: Uses to punch Aqualad and Terra from attacking him and Raven.
- Bird: Uses to eat Cyborg's pizza that stuck in his mouth because of too much storage.
- Rat: Uses to join in with the Titans dressed up as the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles, referencing as Splinter in Teenage Mutans Ninja Turtles movie.
- Cat: To sleep on the couch.
- Camel: To celebrate hump day.
- Cat: Uses to sat down the floor because of boredom.
- Goat: Uses to talk about the movie of animals and he wanted to follow those animals while watching the movie.
- Bird: Used to charge at Rose Wilson/Ravager.
- Bee: To be ironic after telling Raven that she's the bee's knees.
- Frog: To cross across the street, but is ran over and eaten by a snake.
- Chicken: To cross across the street, but is eaten by a crocodile.
- Dog: To practice saying "goal".
- Gorilla: To throw grass up.
- Shark: To pass the boal to Robin.
- Cheetah: Runs across Goal's field.
- Tiger: Uses the animal for his yearbook photo on Picture Day.
- Bird: Uses the animal to be a part of the High Flyers Club.
- Dog: Used to pose a picture when he was voted most likely to get worms.
- Donkey: As part of the Random Animal Rally. He miniaturized the form as per Cyborg's request.
- Cuttlefish: As part of the Random Animal Rally per Robin's suggestion.
- Pangolin: As part of the Random Animal Rally per Raven's suggestion.
- Lemur: As part of the Random Animal Rally per Starfire's suggestion.
- Horseshoe crab: As part of the Random Animal Rally per Robin's suggestion.
- Red butt monkey: As part of the Random Animal Rally per Starfire's suggestion.
- Human: As part of the Random Animal Rally per Cyborg's psuedo-suggestion. Spends the rest of the episode in this form until after his liberation from The Man's grip.
- Cat: Playing with his yarn in a bored way.
- Carabao: Rescue Cyborg in the H.I.V.E Tower from being kidnapped by the H.I.V.E.
- Goat: To hand Robin the tofu.
- Dog: To hand Cyborg some veggie dogs.
- Kangaroo: To hand Starfire the vegetarian chilli.
- Beaver: To hand Raven the carrots.
- Octopus: To hand Raven the vegetable patties.
- Dog: Try to make a sound.
- Monkey: Try to make a sound.
- Chicken: Try to make a sound while he's in Raven's head.
- Toucan: Fly fast with excitement after their voices came back.
- Rhino, Ostrich, Wolf: To have a dance competition against Mammoth.
- Elephant: To hide under the table.
- Bulldog: To persuade Robin to choose to be a dog.
- Dog resembling Odie: Pants over the lasagna and is kicked off a table by Robin.
- Whale: To crush buildings while looking for Brother Blood.
- Mammoth: To cause damage to Jump City.
- Donkey: To knock a car toward Brother Blood.
- Cat: To turn on the weapon.
- Dog: To eat for breakfast, sniff butts, playing cards, barking at the cat, howling.
- Eagle: To fly up in the air.
- Shark: To battle against the H.I.V.E.
- Rhino: To go to the Titans.
- Bee: Sses to steal the sandwich from Robin.
- Bat: Uses to wear the Batman costume.
- Dog: To tear the couch because of the titans are on the naughty list.
- Cat, Monkey, Snake: Uses to chase after the squirrel in the tree.
- Wolf: Uses to imagine the squirrel would be eaten.
- Eagle: To fly up to the attic.
- Cat, Mouse(past BB), Tiger: To find out if the past and present BB could have the same transformation.
- Eagle: To get the remote from the other Titans.
- Snake: To get the cereal from Robin.
- Gorilla: Punching the buildings while having the fourth stage of freak outs.
- Dolphin: To jump out the Titans Tower window.
- Chicken: To give birth to an egg.
- Ox: To knock over mummies.
- Crab: Uses to pinch the other Titans because they aren't wearing green.
- Porcupine: Uses to be free from Robin choking him.
- Cat: Flashback hops into Terra's arms upon her exit and sings Fade Away.
- Cheetah: Flashback runs across Goal's field.
- Dinosaur: Uses to fight against the H.I.V.E.
- Ox: To chase after Brother Blood to evict the villains out of the apartment.
- Tiger: To chase after Brother Blood to evict the villains out of the apartment.
- "The Left Leg", "Waffles", "Knowledge", "Thanksgiving", "Robin Backwards", "Head Fruit", "The Return of Slade", "Some of Their Parts", "Dignity of Teeth", "Croissant", "Hey You, Don't Forget about Me in Your Memory", "40%, 40%, 20%", "Grube's Fairytales", "Operation Dude Rescue: Part One", "Operation Dude Rescue: Part Two", "History Lesson", "The Art of Ninjutsu", "TTG v PPG" and "Open Door Policy" are the only episodes where Beast Boy does not use any of his animal transformations.
- "Brian" and "Nature" are the only episodes when Beast Boy loses his powers.