This is the page of the coupling Beast Boy and Raven and why they like each other.
Beast Boy's Hints
- In Man Person, when Cyborg asked him who was the toughest person Beast Boy knew, he said it was Raven, causing her to blush.
- He wanted Raven to be his valentine in the episode Be Mine.
- In the episode Pirates, Beast Boy was jealous when Raven kissed Aqualad's cheek and when Aqualad started flirting with Raven.
- In Rocks and Water, he kissed Raven. (Technically twice, but the second was an 'almost').
- He kind of hugged Raven in Rocks and Water
- In, Matched, he put in a lot of effort convincing Raven to love him.
- In Man Person when Beast boy got a robotic arm, Raven called it 'hot'.
- In Be Mine, she wanted to share with Beast Boy her true feelings as Beast Boy kept sticking with Terra and Raven did not have a valentine but it was too late as Terra started an attack.
- In Terra-ized she was actually jealous in the end of Beast Boy wanting to be with Terra.
- She saved Beast Boy from being crushed by a huge boulder in Terra-ized.
- She kissed Beast Boy's forehead in Pirates.
- In Rocks and Water, she kissed Beast Boy. (Technically twice, but the second was an 'almost').
- In Be Mine Raven comforted Beast Boy when he found out that Terra hated him.
- They both are the same height. (And the shortest between the rest of the titans.)
- They both dislike the same people.
- Beast Boy
- He is slightly less mature than Raven.
- He hangs out more with the titans, especially Cyborg.
- He is quite open about their relationship.