|Image gallery (12)|
Twin Destroyers of Azarath
Twin Destroyers of Azarath
|This transcript is complete.|
- [The episode opens to show a view of Titans Tower on a rainy day. Robin, Beast Boy and Cyborg are gloomy and sad, doing nothing but sitting on the couch.]
- Beast Boy: [Groans.] Stupid rain! [Groans again.]
- Robin: Getting everything so...moist. [Sighs.]
- Cyborg: Oh, I miss Mr. Sun's silly smiling face.
- Starfire: Silkie? Oh, there you are! Oh, no! Has falling sky liquid once again cause you the sadness?
- [Robin, Beast Boy, and Cyborg all groan.]
- Starfire: This will not do.
- Robin: It's fine, Starfire. Just leave us alone.
- Starfire: [Starts to hug Robin and giggles.]
- Robin: Okay.
- Cyborg: I want to be alone with my sadness.
- Starfire: [Hugs Cyborg.]
- Beast Boy: Come on! I'm trying to moan so hard right now!
- Starfire: [Hugs Beast Boy while he groans.]
- Robin: Huh. I actually feel a lot better.
- Cyborg: Girl, you just raised my happiness level a whole giggle smile. [Giggles.]
- Beast Boy: I feel like I just ate a box of cookies!
- Starfire: That is why proper distribution of affection is important.
- [Clouds clear up, unveiling a sunny day with a rainbow and chriping birds.]
- Starfire: Raven!
- Raven: Hey, hey, hey!
- [Starfire hugs Raven and she catches a box.]
- Starfire: You may also recieve the affection.
- Raven: Careful!
- Starfire: Why will you not let me up your cheers?
- Raven: Because in this box are the Twin Destroyers of Azarath. Harbingers of doom. Purveyors of exquisite misery and endless pain.
- Starfire: I thought it was the lunch.
- Raven: I need to collect the spell ingredients to banish these demons back to Azarath, and I can't take them with me. Keep an eye on them while I'm gone. Can I trust you all not to go near them?
- Robin: Of course.
- Cyborg: Obviously.
- Beast Boy: Sit around, don't do anything, I'm in. [Gives Raven a thumbs up.]
- Starfire: Hugs and kisses all the night long, yes!
- Raven: Hugs and kisses don't solve every problem. I thought you already learned that lesson.
- [Cut to a flashback where a bomb would be seen.]
- Starfire: Everyone, stand back. Please don't explode.
- [Starfire hugs and kisses the bomb. After it counts down to zero, it explodes.]
- Raven: Not everything in the world deserves your affection — especially these creatures.
- Starfire: I understand. No hugs or kisses — only light, tummy tickles!
- Raven: No!
- Starfire: I see. They can have have the strawberry shakes after dinner, but not the whipped cream.
- Raven: No!
- Starfire: Surely I can stroke under the chins.
- Raven: No tickles! No shakes! NO CHIN STROKING! They feed on love and affection. Give them too much or we'll all gonna have a bad day! Got it?
- Starfire: I have gotten it. I will not touch the Twin Destroyers of Azarath, no matter how much they make their need of affection.
- Raven: Thank you. [Gives the box to Robin.] Don't open it. [She floats down into a portal on the floor, then returns shortly.] Seriously, though — don't open it. [Floats down again. The hole disappears.]
- [Cut to a sunny day at Titans Tower where the Titans are seen at the pool. Beat Box plays music nearby.]
- Starfire: Oh, that is the sound of the cute noise. Do you not all feel compelled of those that are sad? No matter who they are?
- Robin: Nope.
- Cyborg: Nah.
- Beast Boy: Depends. How cute is she?
- Starfire: Gah! I cannot help it. I must give the hugs.
- [Robin, Cyborg, and Beast Boy are pulling Starfire.]
- Robin: Starfire, no!
- Starfire: Just...one...SNUGGLE!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
- Robin: STARFIRE!
- Starfire: The Twin Destroyers are...adorable.
- [Starfire is holding two cute monsters.]
- Twin Destroyer (Green): Hello, new friends.
- Cyborg: Uh, hello.
- Twin Destroyer (Green): Thank you for not sending us back to Azarath.
- Twin Destroyer (Pink): [She speaks in a different language.]
- Twin Destroyer (Green): Here, there is love and happiness and new faces.
- Starfire: Oh, that is most kind. Your faces are also nice.
- Robin: Raven said not to touch them, Star.
- Starfire: But they are so cute.
- [We have a close-up of the two monsters. The boys smile. They play with Starfire. We see the monsters eating ice cream, but Starfire spills her cone on the pink one. Everyone laughs. Then we see Starfire snuggling the two monsters, they also have fun at the photo booth, etc. The Titans and the monsters are sitting on the couch.]
- Robin: That sure was fun. Now back in the box!
- Twin Destroyers: What?
- Robin: (cont.) Don't give me the eyes! You heard me!
- Starfire: Robin! What are you doing?
- Beast Boy: It's called tough love, Star.
- Cyborg: Remember? These guys feed all affection.
- [The monsters start to cry. Starfire holds them.]
- Starfire: Because they like all creatures thirst for it!
- Robin: Well, tonight, their throats will be punched. Back...in...the...box!
- [Starfire starts to put the two monsters back in the box.]
- Starfire: Just one goodbye kiss. [She kisses the monsters, but it causes them to light up.]
- Robin: WHAT DID YOU DO?
- [The extreme love power of the monsters cause them to form a green egg.]
- Beast Boy: Oh, an egg. That's not bad.
- [A ding is heard from the elevator.]
- Robin: Raven's back.
- [The elevator starts to open.]
- Cyborg: What are we gonna do?
- [The elevator opens widely to show Raven.]
- Beast Boy: I got this. [Throws the egg out of the tower and on the ground. The egg is still unharmed.]
- Robin: Way to think on your feet, Beast Boy. Now quick. Act natural.
- [We see the Titans doing nonsense, with Robin doing his poses, Starfire flying around in circles, and Beast Boy and Cyborg playing a game.]
- Raven: You opened the box, didn't you?
- Robin (simultaneously): What? Why would you?
- Beast Boy: (simultaneously): What?
- Cyborg: (simultaneously): Of course not.
- Starfire: Yes, that is correct.
- Raven: Well, we're doomed.
- Starfire: No, we are not the doomed. I gave them so much love, they became the harmless egg.
- [Rumbling sounds are heard.]
- Robin: What's happening?!
- Raven: The egg is hatching!
- [We see a gigantic two-headed monster rising from the ocean. It roars, and comes close to Jump City.]
- Raven: Your love turned them into a monster, Starfire.
- Cyborg: Can't you just banish them, Rave?
- Raven: No. Only the one who have powered them with love can defeat them.
- [The monster is seen destroying Jump City.]
- Raven: Starfire, you're gonna have to be mean to them.
- Starfire: [Gasps.] But I cannot!
- Robin: Then we're going to have to do this old school.
- Cyborg: Titan Robot assemble!
- [The Titans put their hands on the control panel. Tubes come in, sending them down.]
- Robin: Left leg, power on!
- Beast Boy: Left arm, power on!
- Raven: Right arm, power on!
- Starfire: [Sadly.] Right leg, power on.
- Cyborg: Head, power on!
- Teen Titans: Titan Robot, go!
- [The Titan Robot emerges from its room. It rose above water, and it blasts off to Jump City, crashing the seagull to the viewer/screen. Cut to the two-headed monster still destroying Jump City. A hand from the robot punches one of the heads, falling off the ground. It roars at the robot. A battle was about to begin.]
- Cyborg: All right, Titans. Let's do this! Right arm! Left arm! Body combo!
- [The robot's arms form a loud noise. It headed straight to the monster. It covered its ears.]
- Cyborg: Left leg, blazing flexsaver!
- [A sword and two hands pop out. A third hand also comes out. It comes at the monster, trying to slice it. An explosion is shown.]
- Cyborg: Let's finish 'em off! Right leg, power kick!
- [Starfire pulls a lever. It causes the Robot to kick, but was interrupted due to Starfire's affection of love. She pets the monster.]
- Starfire: There, there, formerly tiny people. Surely, you'll all be rampaged because you are scared.
- Raven: Starfire! You're only making it stronger!
- [The power of Starfire's cuteness causes the monster to bite her place inside the Titan Robot. It crushes the robot and the Titans, and spins it. It breaks the Robot, with the Titans still inside. The monster steps on it, and it was crushed into a ball. Starfire, unharmed, comes out of the right leg of the robot, and learns her lesson.]
- Starfire: My distributions of affection have ruined everything. [She looks at the monster defeating the others.] I suppose not everybody deserves the love.
- Robin: We're trapped in here, Star! You're our only hope!
- Raven: For the sake of the world, can you be mean to that thing?
- Starfire: I can try. [She flies up to the heads of the giant Twin Destroyers.] Twin Destroyers, you may be big, but you are also so very cute. [She covers her mouth.]
- Beast Boy: Even her insults are compliments!
- Raven: We might've been a stretch. Can you handle aloof, Starfire?
- Starfire: Aloof?
- Raven: Just turn away from it! Cross your arms and tuck your head up.
- Starfire: Ah, yes! Like you do all the time!
- Raven: Yeah, like I do all the time.
- [Starfire did what Raven told her to do.]
- Twin Destroyer (Pink): What's the matter? Do you not like us anymore?
- Starfire: No, I do not! You are...the butt!
- Twin Destroyer (Green): What?
- Twin Destroyer (Pink): The butt?
- Starfire: THE BUTT! And you smell like celery!
- Beast Boy: Oh, snap!
- Starfire: Your mother has the weight problems, so severely, that the doctor commit she should eat more of the fruits and vegetables!
- Cyborg: She brought mamas into it! She brought mamas into it!
- Starfire: I DO NOT LIKE YOU!
- [The monsters are growing down by Starfire's rudeness at them.]
- Twin Destroyers: My feelings!
- Raven: It's working. Keep it up!
- Starfire: Um...your kerpoffen is like Glornak on a PARKING EXAM!
- Teen Titans: Oooohhhhhh! [They cheer and laugh for joy.]
- [The monsters are now small, they were seperated, and everything is back to normal. Starfire catches them.]
- Twin Destroyer (Pink): That was mean. How could you?
- Starfire: I do not wish to hear it! Back in the box!
- [The Titans escape from the Robot.]
- Cyborg: Girl, I did not know you could be so cold.
- Raven: I'm proud of you, Starfire. I know being such a horrible person must've been tough on you.
- Starfire: Thank you, Raven. I could not have been so cruel of your help.
- Twin Destroyer (Pink): We will always remember your sweet kisses.
- Starfire: Aw, and they will remember you! [Leans to kiss for the two monsters.]
- Teen Titans: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...!!!
- [Starfire's kiss causes the monsters to turn into the giant two-headed monster again and the screen turns white.]