This article, transcript, or section is lacking important information and needs to be completed. Any user is encouraged to do so.
| Season 2, Episode 1|
|Airdate:||June 12, 2014|
|This transcript is incomplete.|
- [The episode opens outside Titans Tower where Starfire is gardening the flowers.]
- Starfire: [Singing.] Flowers, the flowers, grow in the ground. [Waters flowers.] Give them water or they will die. [A galactic robot smashes onto the flowers.] Huh? [Blackfire is kicking two other galactic robots aside.] Blackfire?!
- Blackfire: Hey, little sister. [Begins to float toward her, but approaching galactic robots begin shooting lasers.] Cover my flank!
- Starfire: Of course! [Starfire flies next to Blackfire and the two dodge and strike galactic robots.] What are you doing here?
- Blackfire: I came to see you, sweetie.
Starfire: [Throwing a galactic robot onto others.] But you never visit. I thought you did not like me.
Blackfire: [Destroys a galactic robot.] Oh, honey! Where'd you get that idea?
Starfire: [Shooting starbolts.] You never answer my calls.
Blackfire: [Shooting eyebeams.] Got a new number.
Starfire: [Ripping a galactic robot apart.] When I was five, you stole my favorite dolly.
Blackfire: [Jamming her hands into a galactic robot.] Just so I can have something that reminded me of you.
[Blackfire and Starfire criss-cross eyebeams, destroying the rest of the galactic robots.]
Starfire: So, you really came back here just for me? There is no other reason?
Blackfire: I just had to see my baby sister.
Starfire: [Hugs Blackfire.] Ooh! Then we can begin the closeness.
Blackfire: [Smirks briefly.] Okay, enough hugging.
[Raven is reading a book, Robin is sleeping, and Beast Boy and Cyborg are playing rock-paper-scissors when the elevator opens.]
Starfire: Wonderful friends, look who has paid us the surprise visit!
Cyborg: [As the Titans turn to look.] I love surprise visits.
[Starfire floats to the side, revealing Blackfire.]
Blackfire: Hey, everybody.
Cyborg: Except for that one.
Raven: [Becomes demonic.] Her.
Beast Boy: Ew. Blegh.
Starfire: Yes! The her, herself.
Blackfire: Hey, Robin, you miss me?
Robin: Uh, no, because you are evil and I'm only attracted to niceness and sweetness and innocent things like a puppy with ears too big for its head. Star, can I talk to you for a minute. [Shoots grappling hook and grabs her arm, transporting the two of them into the kitchen.]
Starfire: Can you believe Blackfire has come to see me?! Is that not wonderful?
Robin: Every time you let her into your life, she crushes you.
Starfire: But, I do not think this time -
Robin: No! She is one of the most wanted criminals in the galaxies, Star!
Cyborg: Mmmhmm. Girl, that girl is bad girl news, girl.
Raven: She's up to something.
Beast Boy: And ugh, blegh.