This policy reflects the guidelines surrounding articles on the wiki, which help users when editing pages on the wiki.
Upon adding categories, users should follow these guidelines.
- The category exists.
- The category is relevant on the article.
- The category is not already on the article.
When creating articles, users should follow these guidelines.
- The article does not already exist.
- The article is relevant to Teen Titans Go!
- In addition, any information regarding to the original 2003 Teen Titans show can be added at the Background in Teen Titans section underneath the trivia section of articles.
- The article is about a confirmed occurrence or topic in the show. For example, as The Flash has not appeared yet, an article about him will be automatically deleted.
- Articles must have about a paragraph of relevant information and the relevant infobox template with several sections completed.
When editing articles, users should follow these guidelines.
- The edit does not feature any inappropriate language.
- The edit somehow improves the quality of the article.
- The user should preview the article before publishing the page as minimal errors could still be present.
When moving pages, users should follow these guidelines.
- An administrator has given the user consent to move the page.
- The move is for a valid reason.
- Ideally, if the page is misnamed or if there is a more appropriate name for it.
- Moving a high-viewed page like an episode article without administrator consent will lead to a warning and possibly a ban.